Tuesday 12 May 2015

First Blog Post!

Hello and welcome to my blog, ImPossible Daydreamer! 

As you might be able to tell I'm excited (and slightly nervous). I sometimes question doing things like this, you know putting yourself out onto the world wide web. I have thought about starting a YouTube channel but no, it didn't go very well and I don't have the confidence. This way, writing a blog, is creating something that everyone and anyone can read (that part scares me a bit) but people can't judge me for my insecurities. 

So, I feel that in my life, I just want to do something to help others, and it would be cool if I could help others around the world that would be pretty awesome! That's why I turned to writing a blog. Even if I helped one person by giving them some tips on how to deal with exams, or something like that, I would be so happy. 

I'm not really a Fashion + Beauty person, so I my blog may be different to others. Some of my posts may be help, advice, tips, my adventures, recipes, or just getting things off my chest because who doesn't love getting things off their chest? I'm just learning as I go along.

The story behind my name

This isn't a long story, just telling you now. So I was thinking of what to call my blog and, as usual, I staring daydreamer and my mind was wondering on other things. Then it came to me, well not just at the click of a finger, but I was thinking how my dreams and goals seem impossble. Then I remember, Audrey Hepburn once said "Nothing is Impossible when the word itself says I'm Possible". I had it, ImPossible Daydreamer. It sort of like play on words because it says Impossible Daydreamer but it is spelt I'm Possible Daydreamer. If that makes sense. 

Oh yeah I forgot, Hi I'm Amy, I'm 14 and from England. I like music, acting,reading and photography. I hope you enjoy my blog, check out my social media links, feel free to comment if you have a blog, I'll check it out them out. Do you want to see me blog about anything specific? Let me know and yeah thank you for reading.

Until next time. Goodbye.

ImPossible Daydreamer x

2 comments: