Tuesday 26 May 2015

Paris Experience! Part 2!

Hello! Sorry I have posted in a couple of days, I've been preparing for my mums wedding.

Anyway, its time for part 2 of my Paris experience! Which is... *drum roll*... Disney Land Paris! This was the most craziest day and was so magical, I would go there again and again. I'd never been to any Disneyland so this trip was a unforgettable trip.

We were given 8 hours in both parks to go in both the Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney Studios Park, so me and my friends spent 4 hours in each. Obviously went to the Disneyland Park first and walking down Main Street, U.S.A was beautiful. 







Rides!

Obviously Disney land is all about rides and Disney.  I love rides and roller coaster so we went on as many rides as we could. One ride I we didn't go one but I really wanted to was the Rock'n'Rollercoaster and everyone said it was amazing so if I go again I'm definitely going on that. Out of all the rides my favorite was The Twilight Tower of Terror, which was hilarious because my friend was screaming the whole of the ride and I was just laughing, and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, it was just super fun and crazy.





Meeting Princess' & Characters!!

All of me and my friends are just crazy about Disney and everything Disney so whenever we had the opportunity we meet someone or took a picture. We met Pluto and Rafiki & Timon; and we walked past Goofy, Repunzel, and Merida, Baloo & King Louie. They were all so nice and cute.







Parade Time!

As I went in April there was the Swing into Spring parade. We got right at the front of the line of people so we could everything and me being me I took loads of photos. 













Over all my Paris trip 2015 was the best thing ever and something that I will never forget. Have you ever been to Paris or Disney? I hope you enjoyed my Paris blogs, please comment what you like and if you enjoy my blog please feel free to follow me.

Until next time. Goodbye.

ImPossible Daydreamer x



No comments:

Post a Comment